Built in 2015 this 3×2 home is perfectly presented and will appeal to first time buyers, down-sizers and investors. This offers excellent opportunity to purchase this low maintenance, easy care home which has been newly painted throughout giving it’s new owners a blank canvas to make their own.
The home is situated in a small strata complex and is completely free standing, offering a friendly neighbourhood lifestyle with complete independence. Quality fixtures and fittings with contemporary styling are a strong feature of this home.
– Queen sized master with built-in robes, and en-suite.
– Generously proportioned second and third bedrooms, adjacent to the main bathroom.
– Spacious well equipped kitchen overlooking the family area.
– Open plan meals and family room overlooking the outdoor area
– Good sized internal Laundry.
– Outdoor area with paving, synthetic lawn and easy care garden beds
– Rear yard overlooks native bushland
– Double lock up garage with shoppers entry directly into the home
– 2015 built house on a 219 sqm block size
– 109 sqm of living
Nearby there is a choice of parklands, including Woodland park, Flower Park, and Blue Boy Park.
Harvest Lakes Shopping Complex: 350mts
Aubin Grove Station: 600 mts
Kwinana Freeway Entrances: 550 mts
Harmony Primary School: 1.1kms
Hammond Park Secondary College: 3.2kms
Cockburn Gateways Shopping: 4.2kms
Perth CBD via freeway: 24kms
Please contact Lorraine on 0466 322 633 to book a viewing time.