Under Offer / Under Contract
Thinking of selling? Call me to have a chat on how we can get your home sold.
Located in desirable Bicton, this gorgeous three-bedroom, two and a half bathroom townhouse is moments from Swan River, yacht clubs, Point Walter and fantastic local shops. Just imagine the incredible lifestyle you’ll enjoy in this two-storey home, situated in a quiet and well-maintained group of just four.
At the heart of the home, there is a neat kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and plenty of storage. Downstairs there are three separate living areas, including the transformation of a outdoor courtyard into an enclosed dining room with high ceilings, plantation window shutters and external access.
Occupying 215sqm and with 127sqm of living space, this inviting townhouse features timber flooring downstairs and to the staircase. The pretty yard is easy-care with raised garden beds, leaving you plenty of time to enjoy this leafy location.
Being so close to the Swan River, you have an abundance of cycling and walk trails available to you. Fremantle on your doorstep, where you’ll find a multitude of dining options, bars, beaches and the iconic Fremantle Markets.
This is an excellent option for downsizers and busy professionals, as well as a great investment in this high-growth suburb. Adjacent to Bicton Primary School, and a short stroll to Our Lady of Fatima Primary School, it’s also an idyllic proposition for small families.
This superb home won’t last long – contact Vasco Horta on 0417 947 324 to secure your viewing today.
• Three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms
• 215sqm, with 127sqm of living space
• Three separate living spaces
• Neat kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage
• Main bathroom with a bathtub
• Separate laundry with external access and a shower
• Double lock-up garage
• Quiet and well-maintained group of four townhouses
• Timber floors downstairs and on the stairs
• Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Pretty and easy-care rear yard with raised garden beds
• Inviting front entrance with blue shutters
• Close to East Fremantle Yacht Club, Swan Yacht Club, Point Walter Golf Course, Melville Plaza Shopping Centre and Fremantle
• Adjacent to Bicton Primary School
• 230m to Canning Highway
• 470m to Point Walter Medical Centre
• 530m to Our Lady of Fatima School
• 635m to Melville Plaza Shopping Centre
• 1km to Melville Reserve
• 1.3km to Bicton Quarantine Park
• 1.4km to East Fremantle Yacht Club
• 2.3km to Point Walter Golf Course
• 2.9km to Point Walter Jetty
• 2.9km to Santa Maria College
• 3km to the Swan Yacht Club
• 4.5km to Fremantle
• 4.8km to CBC Fremantle