This spacious four-bedroom, two-bathroom home is ready to welcome your family. Boasting a sleek, monochrome interior and low maintenance entertaining inside and out, this five-year-old home occupies a generous 510sqm site in Perth’s foothills.
Glossy black floor tiles flow throughout the home, offset by light walls and white kitchen cabinetry. Multiple internal living areas provide space for every family member, from the home theatre to the games room and inclusive family area.
The bedrooms all feature mirrored built-in robes, with a sizeable walk-in robe in the master suite, which includes a stylish ensuite. All the bedrooms have external roller shutters, conveniently keeping light and noise to a minimum when required.
The beautifully-appointed kitchen offers stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances, including a 900mm gas oven and cooktop and a Miele dishwasher. You’ll also find a double fridge/freezer space, glass splashback and a sizeable double pantry. Adjacent, the spacious scullery provides plenty more room for additional pantry items and appliances.
Outside, you’ll love entertaining beneath the main roof of the home, spending your time enjoying your home and the local area rather than gardening and maintenance. The contemporary rendered brick and iron elevation has a striking feature brick plinth, a double lock-up garage and easy-care synthetic lawn, making it the perfect lock-and-leave for FIFO workers, busy families and downsizers.
This tranquil and convenient location is close to many amenities, including shops, schools, public transport and parks. Offering a wonderful lifestyle, this family retreat is an excellent option for those who appreciate wide open spaces and an easy-going pace.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Separate study
• 510sqm easy care block, with 212sqm footprint
• 6.6KW solar system
• Rendered brick and iron elevation
• Multiple internal living areas
• Separate home office/ 5th bedroom
• Contemporary kitchen and spacious scullery
• 900mm stainless steel gas oven and cooktop
• Miele dishwasher
• Glossy black floor tiling throughout
• Paved alfresco under the main roof
• Ducted air conditioning
• Semi-frameless shower screens
• Roller shutters to the bedrooms
• Built-in mirrored robes to all bedrooms
• Reticulation to garden beds awaiting your touches
• External sensor lights
• 280m to Plaistowe Reserve
• 820m to Marri Grove Primary School
• 1.7km to Byford Secondary College
• 1.8km to Salvado Catholic College
• 420m to Byford Dog Park
• 2.2km to Lakeside Plaza Shopping Centre
• 2.4km to the future Byford train station
• 7.5km to Armadale